Time Appointments are working on behalf of a well-established and growing Transport company who are looking for an ambitious and flexible individual to join their team.
Working as part of a team, the successful candidate would help look after the day to day running of FTL, groupage, export and import services. This will involve load planning, communicating with customers along with supervising the associated paperwork. The role would suit an individual who is both methodical and flexible.
- Looking after the day to day import and export groupage activities.
- Communicating with customers, subcontractors and European partners
- Servicing customer requirements
- Ensuring documentation/administration requirements are completed accurately.
- To assist with the smooth running of the department
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in the European road freight ideally sales or account management.
- Confidence in dealing with customers, subcontractors and drivers by email, phone and in person.
- Competent computer/IT skills
- A knowledge of European languages advantageous but not essential
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle