Our client, a global leading organisation based in Colchester, are keen to strengthen their thriving global business by appointing a dedicated German Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join their services team. The business is a worldwide company that provide services to businesses that include world renowned names. To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate you can SPEAK & WRITE both GERMAN & ENGLISH fluently.
No previous experience is required, but candidates must be IT Literate and ideally show customer service experience gained from a retail/face to face environment in which they can transfer into an office environment.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy team that delivers a high-quality service to multinational customers. The role requires someone who enjoys and thrives in a customer-facing, fast-paced, business-to-business environment. You will need to be a tenacious, confident individual with a can do attitude.
- Respond to inbound enquiries via telephone and email from clients in a timely manner
- Ensure that deadlines and Service Level Agreements are adhered to.
- Provide a high quality level of customer care
- Take full ownership of all queries, providing a prompt resolution.
- Manage client and candidate expectations throughout the background screening process, through clear and professional communication.
- Consistently achieve individual targets and contributes positively to team goals.
- Follow the correct escalation paths to liaise with Operational and Technical support teams.
- Thoroughly and accurately document all contacts in relevant systems.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is a confident communicator, detail-oriented, tenacious, willing to share best practice, and demonstrates good judgement.
This business boasts an exceptional working environment and good career prospects where you can expect comprehensive training, a varied workload and an opportunity to climb the corporate ladder.