Time Appointments are delighted to currently be working on behalf of our client who are expanding their business and looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Graduate to join their ever-growing team as a Trainee Architectural Assistant. The ideal candidate will a degree in an Architectural/Engineering (or similar) and will have a passion for Architecture. You will be provided with first class training, with the view for you to progressed through the ranks within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of feasibility reports, mood boards and high-quality design proposals to the client
- Responding to internal and external enquiries and (via face-to-face, telephone, email)
- Assist in the preparation of applications for planning and building control
- React to and resolve issues which arise during the design and construction stages of a project
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of customer service
- Planning legislation, building regulations, environmental impact and project budge
What do you need to be able to apply?
- A degree relating to Architecture/Engineering or similar
- A keen interest in buildings and the built environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals
What do I get?
- Flexible working
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday and pension contributions
- Fantastic training and the opportunity to progress within the business once trained
- Food and drink offerings
- Discounted gym memberships