Calling all graduates! Are you a graduate looking for their next opportunity? Then look no further! Our very respectable client is currently looking for a graduate to join their very busy and ever-growing team.
You will be part of the commercial team, and with hard work and determination, within 3 years will be promoted into a manager with double the salary! This is a brilliant opportunity with a realistic and clear career ladder, with the ability to complete your CIPS qualification fully paid for.
Our client was founded in 1881 and have been growing and succeeding ever since. Over the past 140 years, they have expanded and employed more and more people.
- Ensure the best price is achieved for the raw materials purchased by the company, whilst ensuring that product origin and quality are in line with company expectation.
- Ensuring that there are sufficient levels of raw material stocks for use in production, whilst also ensuring that storage space is being effectively around site
- Working with the customer service team to ensure that customers receive their products on time and in full
- Using forecasts provided by the sales department producing a forecast for the arrival of raw materials
Skills & Requirements
- Good Microsoft package experience, including Excel
- Taking control of the social media pages
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to prioritise workload