Time Appointments are pleased to be working with a top logistics and maritime provider who are recruiting for a HR Manager to join their team on a temporary basis.
- Ensure compliance with the necessary requirements in human resources, legal compliance, organizational needs and employee issues.
- Provide the correct number of employees, based on the needs to the organization, at the right place within the time required under process capability.
- Responsible for the administration of wages, salaries and benefits through outsources payroll provider.
- Identify, retain, and develop individual and collective talent.
- Recommend training needs and maintain the staff at the highest level of skill and knowledge to meet the needs and objectives of the company.
- Lead annual negotiations.
- Support third party and internal audits as required.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years experience within Human Resources
- Experience with union negotiations, training and development and interviews by competencies.
- Experience in managing compensation systems for both hourly and salaried employees.
- Experience in Chain Management.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- CIPD Level 5
Working Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.