We are currently working on behalf of a prestigious and well-respected Financial Services company based in Norwich looking to grow their business. They are on the lookout for a confident and experienced IFA Administrator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. They are offering a very generous benefits package as well as an exceptional salary!
· Organise and diarise meetings on behalf of the advisers.
· Answer calls and email queries as appropriate and act on all non-technical queries.
· Use appropriate systems and processes to submit new business to providers.
· Assist with the preparation of meeting packs for client meetings including for new business and annual reviews.
· Prepare illustrations, valuations, application forms and other documents for client signing or approval.
· Submit fund switches, rebalances, new business etc with several different platforms and providers.
· Liaise with product providers to ensure all applications are received and completed. Attend to outstanding requirements, keeping other members of the team informed as necessary.
· Analyse existing products including investments, pensions, protection, mortgages, and equity release.
· Conduct product and fund research.
· Draft suitability reports of varying complexity for adviser approval
· Assist the team in complying with FCA and internal compliance procedures, ensuring all client files and information remain compliant and confidential.
Skills and experience:
· 3+ years’ experience in an IFA administration role.
· Sound technical knowledge covering pensions, investments, and protection. Mortgage and equity release knowledge would be a bonus.
· Demonstrable experience of delivering client service at the highest level.
· Sufficient understanding of FCA rules and compliances in order to effectively carry out the role.
· Work to pressing deadlines.
· Organisation, time management and prioritising skills.
· Work well under own initiative, with a common-sense approach to problem solving.
· Competitive salary.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
· Annual discretionary bonus.
· Free parking.
· Support for taking relevant exams.