Time Appointments are delighted to be recruiting for a growing, fast paced and dynamic business based on the outskirts of Ipswich. They are currently seeking to appoint an Import Coordinator to join their highly ambitious team.
- Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regular liaison with clients from booking stage to final delivery, including close cooperation with the team to understand requirements and to provide second to none logistics solutions
- Performing Customs processes and formalities
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Confirming delivery requirements and arranging with the Transport Team
- Supporting customers with general customs advice
- Creation of customs documents
- Working with HMRC and other customs authorities
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in performing Import Customs clearances
- Experienced and competent in handling and submitting additional customs documentation, certificates or licences
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationship and rapport with ease
- A willingness to learn and develop your skills is paramount
This a fantastic opportunity to join a great business who pride themselves on going the extra mile for their clients.