We are pleased to be working alongside a well-established distributor based in Chelmsford who are currently recruiting for an In-House IT Engineer. This position will be a home based until the end of the year with the view to going back to a fully office based position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, organising and modifying the company’s IT systems whilst supporting the network infrastructure. This role will also include supporting IT security and server management as well as providing all round IT support and ensuring systems are operating effectively.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and resolve IT and Systems issues as they arise
- Maintain and improve hardware and software performance
- Analyse problematic systems and identify causes and rectify issues
- Evaluate and modify system performance
- Office 365/Windows server management and support
- Experience supporting MS Azure
- Experience in a similar role, including strong networking skills
- Office 365 administration
- Excellent communication skills
- CCNA/CCNP (essential)