Time Appointments are delighted to currently be working on behalf of our client who are expanding their business and looking for an Industrial Electrician to join their ever-growing team. The ideal candidate will have prior relevant electrical experience within the industrial sector and preferably be 18th Edition qualified, however this is not essential. The successful candidate will be required to cover the whole of the UK meaning that holding a full UK driving license is vital.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Electrical repairs and installation work to the highest standard in line with all required regulations and codes of practice
- Panel building and wiring
- Repairs and maintenance on a diverse range of electrical systems
- Install electrical systems using a full range of installation materials and techniques
- Routine checking and testing of all types of electrical systems, locating and repairing of faults
- Provide technical guidance and support to customers during and after installation
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Relevant electrical experience within an industrial environment
- Up to date electrical qualifications (18th Edition is preferred)
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently across all levels
If you feel that this is the perfect role for you please do apply as soon as possible, our client is looking to move quickly with this role and will interview upon receiving suitable candidate CV’s. If you have any questions regarding this role, please do not hesitate to contact our office and we will resolve any queries that you might have.