Time Appointments are looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator to join a prestigious shipping and logistics company based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
If you are a confident, enthusiastic and sales-driven individual – we want to hear from you!
The role will involve working as part of the inside sales team, helping manage the house accounts and ensuring targets are met. The inside sales team are responsible for following up on leads, responding to customers and quoting rates for business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with multiple trade lanes and all equipment types. This will allow each member of inside sales team to really get to understand working with every trade and customer within their allocated sales area.
- Other ad hoc duties will involve assisting on invoice queries that relate to the sales team, communicating with other departments to ensure the customer gets a good service and other sales administrative duties.
- This role is office based however there will be occasions for team members to go meet customers.
- The team also help support the outside sales team remotely to cover for holidays and sickness etc.
- Experience of sales ideally from a shipping company or freight forwarding company.
- Good IT skills especially excel, word and outlook.
- A good communicator who can talk to customers and internal departments.
- Time management skills, the ability to manage a number of tasks, this role is part of a very busy team with tight deadlines.
- Able to work as part of team, while still being self-motivated.
- Have a drive to succeed and enthusiasm for sales.
If you want the opportunity to utilize your sales experience and like the idea of working for a well-established company who offer great benefits including health insurance, 25 days annual leave and pension contribution – please contact us today!