Time Appointments are proud to be working on behalf of a leading transportation company based in Felixstowe. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with strong sales, account management or internal recruitment experience who is looking for a new challenge in a varied role.
- Management of Sales quotations via phone, email inbox, issuing of quotations and timely follow up
- Develop new business, through telephone sales, online, emails and quotations ensuring qualified research is carried out on all new prospects
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realised
- Resolve customer issues and queries
- Maintain pipeline of prospect business monthly, medium term and long term.
- Maintain all records within systems provided of all sales activities sharing pertinent information with your colleagues
- Monitor own sales plan and take remedial action where necessary to ensure that sales targets and KPI’S are met
- Assist in developing and implementing various marketing activities in line with the company’s requirements
- Provide weekly and monthly reports and develop sales presentations
- Provide support to the commercial team when required
Skills & Experience:
- Commercial, Enthusiastic & Entrepreneurial outlook
- Minimum 1-year experience within inside sales, tele sales or logistics.
- Able to plan as well as work to meet deadlines
- Able to implement and manage systems
- Possess team player qualities
- A pro-active attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Flexibility and adaptability