Time Appointments are delighted to have been instructed on this exciting role by our client a freight forwarding business who are looking to recruit an Inside Sales Operator to join their team. The main purpose of the role is to increase the customer base through telephone sales for both export and import business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing new sales opportunities using outbound calls, email, and lead follow ups
- Communicating with customers to understand their needs and requirements and identify sales opportunities
- Researching for new leads via web, inhouse systems, product lists
- Maintaining and improving the database of prospects
- Maintaining and upselling to our current client base.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly targets
- Work alongside planning/clearance teams for quotations.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Experience in outbound calls or related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft/Excel and CRM Software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Expectational customer service skills
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with Clients
Our client is looking to fill this vacancy ASAP and we are looking to book suitable applicants in for interviews immediately.