A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Insurance Administrator to join a developing Insurance organisation in Colchester to provide support to the Operations Manager/Admin Team Manager and all members of the office, to ensure the office operates efficiently on a day-to-day basis.
This role will enable you to get involved in a commercial role within insurance, without needing to work in a call centre!
Our client boasts an exceptional working environment including wellbeing initiatives, monthly competitions/incentives and even a sports day in the summer! The culture is very fun and modern, and the offices are high spec.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, directing callers to appropriate people and resolving questions and issues.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and insureds received by phone, letter, e-mail, or fax (where possible) in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information is obtained and communicated correctly.
- Validate policy details and set up new legal expenses insurance claims on the Claims Management System
- Type letters/memos/emails/ and deal with correspondence as appropriate
- Greet visitors, arrange for refreshments for visitors and deal with deliveries
Due to the nature of the role, there is rota’d work at evenings and weekends but this work is done from home. You would work 12-5pm in the office for example and do two hours from home.
You don’t need any particular experience for this role, which is great as it’s a perfect opportunity to get into an office based role!
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
Benefits on offer include 25 days holiday + BH, a fantastic wellbeing incentive, break room with TV and state of the art facilities, free parking and 50% agile working policy to name a few.