Are you looking for a exceptional career opportunity? Look no further!!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Administrator to join a developing insurance organisation in Colchester to provide support to the Operations Manager/Admin Team Manager and all members of the office, to ensure the office operates efficiently on a day to day basis.
This role is a great starter role in the insurance industry, as its not a call centre – and no experience is required!
They are open to people with experience for more senior administration roles, so still please apply.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming telephone calls, directing callers to appropriate people and resolving questions and issues.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and insureds received by phone, letter, e-mail or fax (where possible) in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information is obtained and communicated correctly.
- Validate policy details and set up new legal expenses insurance claims on the Claims Management System
- Type letters/memos/emails/ and deal with correspondence as appropriate
- Greet visitors, arrange for refreshments for visitors and deal with deliveries
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an excellent telephone manner. Attitude is really important to them, so someone who may be a recent A Level leaver, with a good attitude would be very suitable for the role.