Our client, a prestigious insurance business based in the Colchester are looking for an analytical individual to work within their business. The larger team you will be working with are a team of 40 covering a broad range of roles and responsibilities, from underwriters to analysts.
They work closely with a wide array of internal and external stakeholders including underwriting management and regional teams.
The business are looking for individuals to ensure they build their central expertise to support this growth within their minimum standards and risk appetite and the broader regulatory requirements.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who is organised, logical and holds a business analyst skill set and has experience in authority controls (desired).
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Responsible for the due diligence review of company level information, policies and procedures, regulated status and providing recommendations for approval
- Assess distribution risk and consider and allocate corresponding inherent risk ratings and recommended relative controls
- Assist with the review and coordination of the delegated authority contracts to ensure accuracy and agree bespoke terms
- Assist with the review of audit report and responsible for assessing the adequacy of audits
- Provide information on the governance elements in advance of meetings
- 2 Years insurance experience or financial service experience within an analytical role
- Confident and able to challenge people in the right way at various levels
- High level of attention to detail
- Degree qualified preferred
- Knowledge of due diligence
- Degree qualified candidates preferred
- Chartered Insurance (CII) status of Diploma or higher & nbsp
- Knowledge of regulatory standards
- Schemes, delegated authority and/or conduct experience
Our client recognises the need for greater flexibility and know how important this is to you, so are happy to consider flexible working options such as Flexible hours or hybrid working, minimum 4 days a week required.