A well-respected shipping and logistics business based in Ipswich is looking to recruit an Invoicing Administrator to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have superb communication and administration skills and must enjoy being a part of a busy and friendly team.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
· Raising invoices to customers for shipping, clearance and delivery of consignments in accordance with company procedures.
· Creating various customer reports as required.
· Liaising directly with customers and internal department to resolve any queries
· Assist in the training of new starters when required
· Covering team absences and supporting team members with their caseloads
· Responsible for ensuring that archiving is complete, files must be in a numeric order and placed into storage boxes.
· General office duties, this includes accurately filing documents, photocopying, sorting the post, answering the telephone.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of providing excellent customer service along with working in a busy environment. You will be educated to GCSE Maths and English Level 4 (Grade C) and above or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business with excellent benefits, work hours and working environment.