Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of a leading business in the Ipswich Town Centre, who are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be offered a fantastic competitive salary, great benefits package and a vibrant working environment.
- Investigate, resolve and document incidents, service requests, problems and events within the company IT systems to ensure high availability and efficient running of IT systems for the business.
- Manage and perform regular maintenance of IT systems to ensure correct and reliable functioning
- Maintain and enhance standards within and around the IT support function (including TCF and security policies)
- Provide support, documentation and cover for the Service Desk to ensure that consistent support services to the users and business are maintained
- Provide documentation and technical/training based support for users and colleagues to assist them in obtaining the best they can from the IT services provided
Candidates must have the following:
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C to include English and Maths
- Experience working within an IT Support environment
- Clear understanding of the concepts of IT security
- Ability to collect, compile and analyse data from multiple sources to assist in resolving issues and the reliable running of IT systems