Time Appointments are proud to be working on behalf of a global leading organisation to assist them in recruiting an IT Systems Engineer to join their Ipswich office. This position would suit a confident, experienced 1st Line Support Engineer / Technician who is looking to further their career and progress within the industry.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the successful applicant will play an integral part in the existing team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and maintenance of business systems and networks
- Ensuring that all system incidents and issues are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensuring that root cause analysis studies are conducted, and clear improvement are plans identified to eliminate future risk
- Developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing Desktop, and Telephony issues
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support to internal corporate end users at all levels as and when required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Windows desktop operating systems, including 7, 8.1 and 10
- Knowledge of PC desktop hardware, with the ability to identify hardware faults and resolutions
- Experience of Active Directory and O365 Exchange user account administration
- Proven 1st & 2nd Line Support experience gained from a professional environment
- Effective and appropriate communication skills both written and verbal, and the ability to articulate technical information to non-technical individuals
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.