Time Appointments are proud to be working on behalf of an award winning industry leading supplier based in Colchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with previous account management or internal recruitment experience and who is looking for a new challenge.
- Support the Regional Sales Directors in the planning and management of Key Accounts
- Working closely with the Sales Directors to manage specified key accounts and buying groups.
- Managing sales enquiries, processing and progressing sales orders.
- Ensuring sufficient stock available at the stock locations to fulfil orders and meet customers’ expectations.
- Arranging haulage in line with the customer’s requirements.
- Work with the Directors and Clients to ensure customer deadlines are met
- Continually evaluate and review sales performance, processes and procedures; recommend and manage any agreed improvements, and monitor outcome
- Ensure Customer Complaints and issues are investigated and resolved satisfactorily
- Progress Sales orders, answering stock enquiries, delivery queries and issue resolution
- Report handling for any shortages, unexpected delays or lead-time issues.
- Work with the Internal sales teams and help with the incoming workload for orders and enquiries.
Skills & Experience:
- Existing experience in a similar key account management role.
- Experience of dealing with buying groups or national accounts would be advantageous.
- Industry background within construction or a merchant would be desirable.
- Strong sales, customer service and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes challenging environment and a determination to succeed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – An ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Great attention to details and a can do attitude.