Our client, a financial services who have a fantastic reputation and an outstanding benefits/salary package are looking for someone to join their HR & Innovation team. The job holder will be responsible for the development and delivery of inductions and training delivery. Along with the project management of the training design and delivery for changes to IT systems.
We are really looking for a creative individual who can make fun, engaging training that is effective and builds a great foundation for new starters. The job has a lot of autonomy to make your own for the right person.
- Deliver department specific training including local induction, continuous improvement and refresher training, ensuring effective transfer of knowledge by validation
- Identify local training needs across the servicing function and to develop and deliver to appropriate learning to meet that need
- Organise workload of self in conjunction with teams
- Investigate and propose new training tools, techniques and adapt and implement as appropriate
- Assist to organise the L&D schedule
- Understand and identify different learning styles, adapting learning techniques to appropriately facilitate
- Organise workload to meet regulatory and operational requirements
- Clear experience in Training / Learning & Development roles
- Ability to create, design and lead training programmes