Our client, a legal firm who have a fantastic reputation and an outstanding benefits/salary package are looking for someone to join their HR & Innovation team. The job holder will be responsible for the development and delivery of Induction, business as usual IT Training programmes, and training delivery. Along with the project management of the training design and delivery for changes to IT systems.
The main office is based in Ipswich however travel to other offices across East Anglia may be required.
- Delivering and developing Induction programme in line with firm and Learning and Development (L&D) strategy.
- Liaising with appropriate stakeholders to ensure Inductees needs are established and met.
- Delivering IT Training programmes in both a formal and informal setting.
- Working with appropriate stakeholders to project management L&D’s element of changes to IT systems.
- Carrying out Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- Designing both formal and informal learning interventions with accompanying materials such as handouts, exercises and trainer notes.
- Contributing to and assisting with quality assurance of electronic learning materials.
- Ensuring the learning environment and resources support learner needs.
- Preparing the learning environment and resources; including setting up IT equipment where appropriate.
- Assisting the Learning and Development Manager in evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes.
- Appropriate record keeping on training delivered to assist the L&D Administrator in ensuring that data is accurate.
- Responsible for ensuring own knowledge and skills are kept up to date, using internal and external resources and tools. Requesting training where necessary.
- Recognised training qualification (e.g. CIPD/TAP)
- An experienced IT Trainer, ideally with experience gained within a professional services environment and in particular a proven track record in the successful design and delivery of training courses.
- Strong coaching and training delivery skills
- Strong understanding of Learning & Development and the Training Cycle Interpersonal effectiveness