We have a fantastic opportunity within a brilliant firm who offer a wealth of experience in a diverse range of services. Due to growth, our client is looking for Legal Secretary’s in both the Private Client and Conveyancing departments to join their dedicated team within a friendly and professional environment.
- Preparation, checking and proof reading of correspondence under the supervision of a fee earner.
- Type and complete legal and company forms, setting up documents from a precedent, and complete routine searches.
- Taking telephone calls when a fee earner is engaged or absent and taking accurate messages.
- Diary management for fee earners and arranging appointments via Outlook.
- Monitoring deadlines in respect of client affairs and notifying the relevant fee earner.
- Maintaining client files.
- General and routine office duties, such as photocopying and filing, both electronically and physically.
- Relevant experience in handling residential and commercial conveyancing transactions.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly using Microsoft Office, document management and legal document production software.
- Excellent organisational ability and with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and used to working as part of a team.
- The ability to deliver excellent client service.
- Ability to take initiative on client matters and work independently.
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Holiday purchase/sale scheme
- Flexible home working policy
- Private health insurance
- Length of service recognition
- Social events