Time Appointments are delighted to be recruiting for a Loan Administrator to join our client based at their easy to access, Ipswich offices.
The main focus and duties of the role will be to provide customer service and support in the administration of loan portfolios. Our client manages regulated and unregulated mortgages on behalf of lenders and investors.
Day to day you will ensure the following is carried out efficiently, effectively, and within SLA and industry procedures:
· Mortgage accounts are redeemed
· Security is released
· Title Deeds are released
· Title Deeds and loan file movements are controlled
· Understand the terms and conditions so that they may be clearly explained to, and met by, the borrower and to ensure the Deeds received are correct.
· Ensure information relating to borrowers and their loans is current and accurately recorded on our systems.
· Ensure that borrowers are correctly informed of payments due and that the collection of the required payment is made promptly and accurately.
· Receive and resolve any queries from clients, borrowers and their advisors in relation to the redemption of the mortgage or the Deeds records.
· Ensure clients have First (or as anticipated) Charge and there are no Restrictions which might risk the Security.
· Log the Deeds to our computer systems
· Receive, check and issue deeds packages, ensuring Deeds and files are delivered
· Excellent communicator at all levels – both verbal and written
· Experience in using Microsoft Office packages
· Effective time management skills – to manage caseload to meet deadlines
· Reasoning and Mathematical skills – in order to calculate affordability and assess circumstances
· Attention to Detail – Recording of information must be accurate, factual and professional
· Minimum of Grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English, or equivalent