Time Appointments are pleased to be working on behalf of a Freight forwarding company based in Ipswich who are looking for an experienced Logistics Customer Care. You will be joining a strong performing company with highly experiences and skilled colleagues.
- Deal directly with new and existing customer needs.
- Customs formalities for European Movements.
- Building and maintaining client relations for continued business with customers.
- Data capture and record keeping.
- Internal auditing checks to maintain high level customs compliance.
The ideal candidate will hold previous experience in customs clearance and European operations. Knowledge of Tariffs and a competence in handling/submitting additional customs documentation, certificate or licenses would also be desired. High level of customer service experience and good problem-solving skills would also be a must.