Do you want to work for an award winning logistics provider who pride themselves on valuing their staff? Look no further!
Our client, a leading global logistics provider, are now looking to recruit a Logistics Key Account Handler to join their expanding team based in Felixstowe. This is an exceptional opportunity for those looking to progress their career within a successful business.
As a Logistics Key Account Handler you will be responsible for…
- The coordination of import container arrivals and deliveries,
- Working with the client, carriers, hauliers & colleagues to ensure the seamless management of their supply chain.
- Ensuring accurate records are kept
- Providing excellent customer service
- Managing schedules
- Liaising with other areas of the business
- Working quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
What do you need to have to apply?
- Freight forwarding experience or something similar
- The ability to work well within a team
- Knowledge of customs clearance procedures and the Multifreight system would be advantageous but isn’t essential.
- Genuine passion for the shipping/logistics industry