Are you an experienced Accountant looking for the next step in your career? Time Appointments are currently working with a growing company based in Colchester, looking for a Management accountant to join their fantastic team!
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for budgeting & reporting on financial performance together
- Overseeing all company property, liaising with suppliers, and the procurement of supplies
- Statutory financial reporting for audit, in line with SORP regulations
- You will control the management of the Head Office Finance function
What you’ll have:
- You will be CIMA/ATT/ACCA qualified, part qualified or equivalent
- Collaborative approach, with the ability to influence service managers, senior managers, and Trustees
- To be able to strategically plan and monitor all financial matters
- Experience working within the charity sector would be an advantage
- Access to our in-house Organisational Training Plan, and full training tailored to your development needs
- Royal London Pension and Death in Service benefit
- 22 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays pro rata
Please note, the salary advertised is based on a 37.5-hour (Full-time) week. The pro rata salary for this role, based on the maximum salary advertised would be £32,000.