Time Appointments are proud to be working on behalf of an award winning industry leading supplier based in Colchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with strong organisational skills and looking for a new challenge.
- Working closely with the National Sales & Marketing Director to successfully deliver the key marketing strategies and activities throughout the year.
- To manage the “marketing calendar” to ensure all events and activities are planned and carried out effectively.
- Project manage key marketing actions throughout the year, to include print and digital media. Most notably, the annual brochure.
- Manage and develop key relationships with marketing personnel within the customer base and various industry organisations, as well as outsourced service providers.
- Manage the company social media accounts, including managing any customer follow up actions needed.
- Co-ordinating customer point of sale and merchandising requests.
- Working closely with the company Merchandising team to ensure all point of sale is implemented successfully.
- Collate and manage marketing budget spreadsheets.
- Support and assist with advertising design when required.
- Monitor and support the online sample ordering process.
- Attend and minute regular internal Marketing meetings – in person or online.
- Adhere to the Company’s health and safety policies and procedures
- Carry out duties in compliance with Health & Safety regulations and Company procedures
Key Skills Required:
- Superb organisational skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Comfortable using Microsoft programmes – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both digitally and in person / telephone.
- Creative flair for design and the ability to have an input would be desirable.