We are pleased to be working with our client, a local mortgage broker, who is currently recruiting for a proactive and confident Mortgage Administrator to join their growing team following expansion.
The role would be mostly administrative, but the right candidate will have a confident and proactive attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing documents and checking through these for the mortgage adviser.
- Ensure all documents are certified as required and uploaded to the relevant systems.
- Communicating with mortgage advisers, sites, lenders and clients to ensure the mortgage process runs smoothly, and that everyone is updated as applicable.
- Checking through clients’ documents including bank statements and proof of income, whilst maintaining data protection and confidentiality.
- Preparation of information for the developer/lender/client.
- Communicating with clients where further documentation is required, or alternatively there are issues with documentation received.
- Working weekend days on a monthly basis to be arranged fairly with other staff, with a lieu day in return during the week.
Skills & Attributes:
- Good communication and listening skills, including excellent customer services skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude.
- Experience with Microsoft programmes and flexibility to pick up other systems quickly.
- Respect and understanding of data protection and confidentiality.
In return you will be providing with commission based on successful on applications returned. This can equate roughly to £200-£400 extra per month.