Our Client, a global leading company in the financial services industry is currently recruiting for an Arrears Officer to join their team in Ipswich.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that pride themselves on providing a dedicated and trusted service to their clients. This role will be managing the mortgages accounts that are in arrears by ensuring collection and litigation activities are carried out in accordance with regulations. There will be documentation and system updates to update alongside managing the accounts. You will be providing support, organising repayments and advising customers on next steps.
You will be ensuring collection and litigation activities are carried out in accordance with regulations. On a day to day basis you will communicate with customers primarily by receiving incoming and making outgoing calls to understand circumstances, take payments and discuss options to find the best outcome for the customer. You will analyse customer documentation including bank statements and Income and expenditure forms to ascertain potential solutions for the customer and respond appropriately.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking inbound and making outbound calls from customers in arrears
- Manage caseload of borrower accounts that range from Day 1 arrears through to litigation
- Ensure the Teams Service Levels are met and be a contributor to that achievement
- Analysis of customer information to understand what the best outcome is for their circumstances
- Corresponding in writing to customers not available by telephone
- Liaising with third parties, Solicitors and Field Agents to instruct activity in line with policies and procedures
- Ensure all standards are achieved in line with client expectations of quality, productivity and performance
- Contribute to identification of improvement opportunities be influential in the finding continuous improvement possibilities to enhance our service to our customers and clients
- Excellent communicator at all levels- both verbal and written
- Experience within a comparable role within customer service or call centre