If you’re looking for your next step within Mortgage Services, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Time Appointments are working on behalf of a well-established financial services company based in Ipswich, who are looking for a Mortgage Processor to strengthen their ever growing team!
As a Mortgage Processor you’ll maintain a pipeline of mortgage applications, to ensure that Lenders and Underwriters requirements are met, enabling cases to progress through to completion in a timely manner. At all times you must exhibit a professional approach to the servicing of applications in order to deliver a professional service to clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand the terms and conditions of a BTL loan
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of client lending policies and application requirements for each lender
- Instruct and receive valuations, checking for completeness.
- Liaise with Solicitors and third parties to ensure loan conditions and documentation requirements are fulfilled
- Carry out searches, and information gathering as required by the client
- Ensure information relating to borrowers and their loans is current and accurately recorded on BCMGMSL systems
- Receive and resolve loan enquiries from brokers / BDM’s.
- Ensure that procedures reflect current practices. Report any required amendments to the New Lending Manager.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to work as an effective team member – be positive, co-operative, support others and deliver what you promise
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good quality of written and verbal communication
- Ability and willingness to see a task through to completion.
- Customer focused – identify effective solutions for borrower, internal client and external client
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations/codes governing the financial services industry
- 23 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance, additional life cover and Partner life cover
- Option to buy holiday
- Dental insurance
- Medical cash plan
- Health screening
- RAC Motor Breakdown
- Retail vouchers
- Travel insurance
- Gym discounts
- And more!!