Our client is actively looking to recruit Motor Claims Handlers to join their growing team in Ipswich. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business that provides a wide range of claims handling solutions across the UK motor, property, and legal claims sectors as well as excellent career progression.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
· Initial point of contact for efficiently and accurately recording new motor claim details.
· Key contact point for inbound calls from Clients, customers and suppliers answering queries.
· Managing vehicle repairs.
· Booking vehicles into repairers
· Ensuring estimates are received
· Confirming expected completion dates
· Updating the customer throughout the repair lifecycle
· Ensuring repair completion and vehicle return to the customer.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
· Good knowledge of Motor Claims
· Some experience of handling Credit Hire Defense Claims
· Basic level knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Possess excellent telephone techniques
· Identify and understand client requirements
· Good understanding of Claims Systems