Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s largest independent logistics providers, who are currently recruiting for an Export Ocean Freight Coordinator to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven, motivated, and commercially minded Logistics professional to join an ever-growing and ambitious business.
- Daily communication with UK and overseas clients from booking stage to final delivery
- Coordinating Export bookings
- Liaising with UK customers to obtain load details and commercial paperwork
- Arranging Customs Clearance
- Raising bills of lading in accordance with country and customer requirements
- Invoicing and sending pre alerts in a timely manner
- Raising consular documentation
- Building and maintaining client relations for new and continued business with customers
- Working within the export department to ensure seamless solutions for clients
Skills & Experience Required:
- Competence in handling bills of lading & consular documents
- General Customs Compliance
- Understanding of Inco Terms
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good geographical knowledge
If you like the idea of working for a strong performing company, who offer plenty of opportunities and a friendly, professional working environment, then please apply today or call one of our consultants to find out more!