Time Appointments are pleased to be working on a role for individuals keen to work in a thriving business and those who have a desire to progress to the best of their ability. This role is suitable for somebody either with a good level of education and a desire to progress, or somebody with administration/customer service experience. Our client truly believes in progression and is completely dedicated to their employees. They pride themselves on being built on a strong foundation of “people first” attitude. They are a family company, and will always have that family business feel!
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Day to day processing of sales orders.
- Investigation of discrepancies on received orders.
- Ensuring acknowledgements are issued in accordance with KPIs.
- Liaise with sales offices, customers and internal departments regarding order updates, including but not limited to.
- Customer requests for improved delivery.
- Updates on delays/ changes to acknowledged dispatch dates.
- Identify and report any areas for improvement.
- Experience in a sales environment and dealing with customers is preferred but not essential
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative and be willing to assist in other supply chain departments when required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
- Well-motivated with the ability to show initiative.
The successful individual will receive an exceptional working environment, brilliant opportunity for progression and intense and ongoing training.