Time Appointments are proud to be working on a behalf of a top logistics business based in Felixstowe. They are currently seeking to recruit an Office Clerk who can progress in a varied position. The successful individual will be self-motivated, diligent and preferably have previous office experience.
- To operate an efficient administration system, ensuring all records/communications are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- To communicate with drivers advising them on delivery routes/plans and from this agree and implement a schedule of movements.
- To assist in the communication with own drivers, including handing out of jobs.
- Attending to the Drivers Reception
- Dealing with entry of stock movements into multiple spreadsheets
- Daily reporting to client base and liaising with clients regarding new instructions
- Assisting with general office duties
Requirements and Attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- A team player who can show initiative
- Keen to learn and grow in a new varied role
- Knowledge of VPS would be desirable