Our client, a leading company specialising in financial services, are looking for a Facilities Assistant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for professional individual with strong administrative skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing effective and efficient support to the team in all aspects of Facilities & Office Management including, facilities management, purchasing, archive management and health & safety
- Assisting the Office Manager with Facility and Health & Safety tasks
- Answering and direct incoming calls promptly and professionally
- Keeping the reception area, kitchens and meeting rooms tidy, replenished and presentable
- Undertaking a range of clerical and administrative duties within the department
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven administrative skills with particular attention to speed, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Customer focused with a proactive nature when meeting the needs and expectations of customers
- Strong IT skills, including the use of Microsoft packages
- The ability to take responsibility for your own workloads and to show initiative.
- The ability to show tenacity, assertiveness whilst remaining polite and courteous at all times.
- Educated to GCSE level as a minimum with 5 grades at A-C including English and Maths (or equivalent)
Our client offers a market leading benefits package which includes a generous competitive salary and pension scheme, study support and promotional opportunities.