Time Appointments are working on behalf of a large, busy, and professional organisation based in Ipswich who are looking for an Operations Administrator to join their ever-growing team. Their employees are a mix of all ages, and the office boasts a vibrant, fun culture that extends outside the workplace.
Our client offers a market leading benefits package which includes a generous pension scheme, study support and flexible working.
- Meet customer requirements and achieve required targets and objectives.
- Adhere to client SLA’s by ensuring queries and questions are dealt with within a satisfactory time limit.
- Maintain and develop contact with internal and external customers by both telephone and email to include solicitors, valuers, tenants, investors, and financial advisers to ensure accurate communication of information.
- Understand and adhere to all relevant controls such as internal risk controls, data protection, money laundering and ensure compliance of all regulatory, business, and legal requirements.
- Dealing with compliance queries day to day
- Identify and recommend improvements to current working practices within own team.
- Dealing with customers regularly via telephone and email
- Administration duties such as uploading files and documents to systems and preparing documents
The successful candidate will be educated to 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at grades A-C including Maths and English and will be possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are looking for the next step in your career to gain some fantastic experience in a widely recognised business, please contact us today to discuss this role further!