An innovative international service provider is currently seeking to appoint a commercially aware, analytical and logical thinking individual to join their operations team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic operational role, covering a wide scope of accountabilities. The successful applicant will play a key and detailed service role with major UK companies.
- Deliver quality service to clients
- Meeting customer requirements
- Control/plan services for clients
- Controlling operations on behalf of a client and ensuring it all goes smoothly
- Administration tasks alongside including any documentation
- Following up root cause analysis
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate with an Economics, Math’s, Geography or Science related degree, however Graduates with other degrees are still encouraged to apply.
Applicants are required to have a passion for providing excellent customer service and maintaining effective business relationships to exceed customer expectations. It is imperative that you are highly motivated, display initiative, have strong time management skills, and are attentive to detail. Previous Supply Chain Management and/or Logistics Coordination experience would be extremely beneficial but is not essential.
A driving license would be advantageous due to location.