Time Appointments are working on behalf of a prestigious Financial Services company based in Ipswich, who are looking for an Operations Team Manager to join their ever-growing team!
The successful candidate will manage a service team within the Operations department, they will ensure that team members are motivated and deployed efficiently in order that work is completed to meet specified levels of quality, accuracy, and service levels.
- To manage the team in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, so that the team’s business objectives are achieved consistently
- Manage the day-to-day activity of an Operations team involving the co-ordination and supervision of the team to meet customer requirements and process objectives
- Maintain and develop contact with internal and external customers to ensure accurate communication of information and understanding
- Review team output ensuring a high level of quality and accuracy is maintained, delivering excellent service for all customers
- Monitor effectiveness of controls to ensure compliance of all team activity with business and legal requirements, adapting and amending in line with future changes
- Ensure all individuals are motivated, trained and developed to meet the quality and service requirements of the team
- Use technical knowledge and analytical skills to investigate all issues escalated by the team, communicating with appropriate key stakeholders to ensure an agreed resolution and make recommendations to prevent future reoccurrence
- In line with the company’s policies and procedures, ensure that team members are appropriately managed, trained and developed by holding and documenting regular review meetings, setting, and monitoring appropriate objectives
- Identify and implement significant improvements to current working practices within own team and wider operations area that contribute to long term operational excellence
- To manage the team in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including the Partnership Agreement, so that the team’s business objectives are consistently achieved.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent at grades A-C (or equivalent) to include English and Maths
- Strong team leader/people management skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good people and interpersonal skills to build up effective relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to plan own and team’s workload to meet business requirements and service level agreements
- Ability to work well and keep calm under pressure.
If you like the idea of a fantastic benefits package, including a generous pension scheme, flexible working, study support and early finish on Friday’s, then please contact us today to find out more about this role and other positions we have available!