Time Appointments are currently working on behalf of a leading company in Norwich who are looking for Outbound Team Leader to join their business and lead their Lead Generation team, the purpose of the role is to recruit, develop and manage the newly created outbound lead generation team which is part of the wider sales team. This is a new and exciting team whose main objective is to generate new opportunities for the existing sales team to quote and sell a broad range of products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit the right people for your team.
- Ensuring that the team meets and exceeds agreed business and financial targets on a monthly basis.
- Coach and monitor the performance of the team ensuring high standards are achieved and maintained.
- Develop the team to the next level, finding new ways of working to maximise data performance.
- Review daily KPI performance and feedback to the team to help them achieve their overall monthly targets – key driver is daily leads referred to sales team.
- Develop new members of the team to give them the training that they need to effectively lead generate for the sales team.
- Continually review and optimise system and performance processes within the Lead Generation team as you strive for best in class working practice.
- Directly support the Sales Director, Sales Manager and Marketing Manager in planning specific marketing campaigns
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record managing successful lead generation and/or sales teams.
- Passion for learning new products & services.
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce (or other CRM) and outbound sales processes
- Experience in coaching and developing individuals to maximise their individual potential and deliver targets.