Are you an accounting expert?
If you’re a motivated, enthusiastic, and professional accountant with strong practice experience, this one is for you…
Time Appointments is currently working with a fantastic accountancy firm based in Colchester. The firm is looking to recruit a part-time (25 hours a week) accountant to join their vibrant team.
What you will be doing:
- You will be assisting in ensuring that client records are impeccable, up to date, and deadlines are met on time
- Helping with client onboarding and ensuring that clients always receive top quality service
- Be the go-to contact for clients, regularly attending meetings and aiming to deliver customer service excellence for a diverse client base
- Preparing personal and company tax returns, bookkeeping records, management accounts, year-end accounts, Payroll, VAT, and statutory accounts as required
- Assisting clients with queries promptly and provide support in using Xero and other apps
What you’ll need to have:
- AAT Level 4, ACA or ACCA
- Strong practice experience
- You will have excellent communication skills, be self-motived, and possess excellent attention to detail and strive for excellence in service deliver
- Proficient I.T skills
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.