Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of a leading financial services company who are currently recruiting for a payroll accounting technician to join their finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company, who value their employees and provide fantastic promotional opportunities and benefits which include additional qualifications, dedicated study time and a great supporting work culture and environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Running pre-payroll reports, completing any actions required and resolving queries with Operations prior to commencing payroll
- Ensuring that P45 records are kept up to date
- Efficient running of the Daily Payroll process, adhering to the SLAs, and following all up-to-date procedures and processes.
- Reviewing payroll prior to passing to the Senior Accounts Technician for sign off
- Maintaining data to be collated for the monthly KPIs
- Daily reconciliation of Payroll Bank accounts
Skills &Experience Required:
- Previous payroll accounting experience
- AAT qualified, preferred
- Educated to GCSE level as a minimum with 5 grades at A-C including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, including the use of Microsoft packages