Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a bubbly, energetic and successful team? Its your lucky day! A highly successful *AWARD WINNING* client based in Ipswich is looking for a down to earth, personable candidate to join their team as a Payroll Assistant.
- Managing the company’s Time & Attendance system and ensuring that new starters and changes to employee’s details are updated within set deadlines.
- Supporting the Payroll Team in regards to basic pay queries
- Inputting new starter details onto inhouse systems
- Supporting the monthly payroll processes and query pay variances with managers
- Liaising professionally with third parties such as HMRC
- Sending correspondence to employees regarding their pay/sickness entitlements etc
Skills & Experience:
- Be enthusiastic, willing to learn, bubbly and personable.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Have payroll experience
- Be highly organised
What do you get?
- An opportunity to work in an innovative and exciting team
- Personalised career progression plans set
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- An attractive pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Flexible working in the office/from home
- Free private healthcare
- Funded qualifications in some cases