Our client, a corporate business based in Ipswich are keen to recruit a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant to join them on a 14m contract. Due to company success, this role could go permanent down the line but isnt guaranteed. The business is local to the town centre and easy to get to, and has a great company culture which extends outside the work place.
Their employees are a mix of all ages and are a great fun place to work with a fantastic benefits package including a generous pension, flexible home and agile working and early close on Friday’s to name a few.
This role will work to provide day to day support to the executive board. The successful candidate will work closely with their manager to provide support across the group. They will possess excellent organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail whilst ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Active diary management including organising meetings and associated travel arrangements for members of the executive committee
- Taking minutes for executive meetings
- Proactively ensuring that priorities and costs are managed effectively
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, both paper and electronic
- Proactive production of agendas and accompanying documentation
- Ensuring accurate submissions
- Produce full accurate minutes, in a timely manner, for executive meetings, executive committee meetings including staff presentations, CEO coffe mornings, all staff mornings, liaising with other areas of the group
- Understand and demonstrate compliance
- PA or Team Administration experience is essential in some capacity.
- Experience of minute taking is essential, however they will train you up to their level of executive minutes.