Time Appointments are proud to be working on behalf of a leading local digital marketing agency that are currently seeking to appoint an extremely high calibre Personal Assistant / Office Manager to be responsible for the day to day running and efficiency of their thriving, forward-thinking office.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Overall responsibility for maintaining the office environment
- Providing effective and efficient PA duties to support the Directors
- Meeting and greeting office visitors, taking phone calls and message taking
- Preparing meeting spaces and refreshments
- Monitoring office supplies and placing orders where necessary
- Managing bookings for company events, training, travel, and accommodation as and when required
- Managing in-house databases and filing systems to ensure they are up to date, whilst maintaining accuracy and compliance
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have a solid background in office management or experience working as a Personal Assistant in a professional environment. It is essential that you have demonstrable experience of managing diaries, taking meeting minutes, making travel arrangements, constructing performance presentations, and dealing with confidential issues discreetly amongst many other ad-hoc duties.
The ability to communicate, prioritise workloads, handle multiple tasks and organise a large team with a high degree of professionalism is fundamental to the role, as is the need to contribute to a team spirited environment with a willing, flexible, and professional attitude.