Are you a qualified tax expert looking for the next step into a managing role?
If you’re experienced, professional, and motivated, this could be the next challenge for you!
Time Appointments are currently working with a growing business based in Peterborough. The company is looking to recruit a tax expert to join the personal tax and trust team.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a portfolio of personal tax ,trust clients, high net worth individuals & family trusts
- Self-assessment tax returns for wealthy individuals
- Associated tax computations including CGT calculations on securities, chattels and property transactions
What you’ll need to have:
- Experience in a tax role in practice (AAT/CIMA/ICB/ACCA)
- Managerial and project management skills
- Pragmatic and be able to solve problems
- A 35-hour working week with flexibility around the core hours of 10am-12pm / 2pm-4pm
- Eligibility for the discretionary bonus scheme.
- Reward gateway includes benefits such as discounted retail, travel & activities.
- Contributory pension scheme (The firm will contribute 4% of salary on a matched basis with employee after six months service)
- Twenty-five days annual leave. This increases in line with length of service