Time Appointments are proud to be supporting a leading client within Manufacturing on their search to recruit a bubbly Production Administrator to join their exciting team.
As a Production Administrator you will be responsible for:
- To provide support to production planning ensuring the production plan is kept up to date by entering materials issues, production figures & times accurately and within deadlines
- Input daily figures from Time Sheets & run daily production reports in Excel
- Issue Works Orders to Production.
- To book materials to and from Works Orders from Material Control sheets
Skills & Experience Required:
- Have minimum 2 years administration experience
- Be able to work well in a team
- Able to work quickly
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, free parking, career progression, a chance to gain further experience and the opportunity to work within a positive, encouraging environment.