Time Appointments are excited to be working on an important role for an Ipswich based client. Our client operates within the technology and IT industry and provides outstanding levels of service to their customers.
To ensure a smooth and effective process, the project role will require someone that has had experience managing multiple tasks at once and that has proven organisational skills. You will orchestrate responses to enquiries, manage engineer bookings and support the business with larger projects. You must have effective communication skills at all levels, internally and externally, using your initiative to meet objectives where necessary.
- Manage cancellations and amendments to existing services
- Monitor the provisioning mailbox
- Monitor and report on the due date and revenue of orders
- Assist and support the project management team and technical team leads with large projects
- Be responsible for process including; purchasing, customer contact, engineer booking and briefing, invoicing, customer handover
- Monitor and report on the due date and profitability of projects
- Help define, maintain and enhance processes used for scheduling and reporting
Skills & Experience:
- HND or similar in Project Management an advantage (Prince2, PMI, PMP)
- HND or similar in accounting an advantage
- Foundation qualifications in a continuous improvement methodology & practice – Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Agile Development or similar an advantage