We are pleased to announce that we are working with an estate agency in Ipswich that are on the lookout for a Property Manager. This is a great entry level role into estate agency, within a great company who are truly going from strength to strength and are recognized as a leader in their field, recently wining multiple awards for service.
- Writing contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposits.
- Liaising with tenants and landlords.
- Administration support for the branch, supporting up to 200 properties at a time.
- Being the main point of contact to liaise between branch and clients/tenants.
- Contacting tenants in regards to payments, deposits and processing these.
- Maintaining property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints and enforcing rules of occupancy.
- Inspecting vacant units and assigning contractors to complete repairs. This includes planning renovations.
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
Skills & Experience:
- Good experience in administration.
- Confident telephone manner.
- IT Skills/Computer literate is essential.
- Able to multitask.
This role would be perfect for someone with the right attitude who can prove they want to make a difference in the workplace. You will be rewarded hugely for your loyalty and commitment. The hours for this role are 08:30-18:00 and do include every two weekends a month on a rota, with a day off in the week. The company is growing quickly and this would be a great opportunity to establish yourself in a growing business.