Our award winning client, based in Ipswich are looking to appoint a Purchasing Manager to head up their team. You will managing a purchasing supervisor, and a team of purchasing coordinators. This will be a exceptional opportunity to work for a reputable and prestigious brand, who reward and respect their employee’s. They are a great business to work for, and offer strong progression routes.
- Management of Purchasing Supervisor, and purchasing co-ordinators
- Team training and support
- Handling management of issues
- Setting team and individual objectives to meet business demands
- Management of stock from parent company and third party suppliers
- Monitoring planning and responding to stock issues
- Escalation of queries and supplier interaction
- Liaison with Product Management team
- Working closely with the Logistics department to co-ordinate space and incoming stock management
- Analysis of stock holding
- Management of stock checks
- Management of the supplier’s base including supplier monitoring and assessment
- Work to and uphold ISO standards
- Develop a purchasing strategy in line with corporate strategy
- To understand and assist in development of our ERP system
- Statistical analysis and production of reports for management including management update meetings and presentations
The successful for candidate will have a great understanding of purchasing procedures and import’s. They will also hold 5 years experience in a similar role.
On offer is exceptional bonuses, Christmas shutdown, learning opportunities and a free car park.