Are you an experienced recruitment expert?
If you’re a motivated, enthusiastic, and professional recruitment consultant that’s seeking a new challenge, this one is for you…
Time Appointments is currently recruiting for a number of new positions due to a really exciting period of growth. One role in particular is for a passionate recruitment consultant to join our fantastic finance and accounting team.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and growing your own network within the world of accountancy and finance, which is one of the largest recruitment sectors in the UK.
- Sourcing fresh accountancy and finance talent on a daily basis
- Creating eye catching adverts for your clients’ new vacancies
- Working directly with the head of accountancy and finance to supply staff to some of the largest firms in the UK
- Maintain the highest standards of compliance and GDPR procedure
What you’ll need to have:
- 5 GCSE grade C/4 or above including English and Maths
- Previous experience within a recruitment, sales, or telesales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient I.T skills
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.